Click to Call us: +91-9811690627


    Electric Insect &Pest Reject is a technological innovation in pest-control industry. It is designed to keep pest out of your home and offices.

    It uses the state-of-the-art dual advanced technologies, Electromagnetism and Ultrasound Waves.

    Electromagnetism technology, is used against Spiders, Ants, Cockroaches, Rats and Other Rodents and Ultrasound technology, is used against Mosquitoes and Flies.

    IT HAS:

    - No chemical products,
    - No maintenance cost and
    - Unlimited duration.


    All you have to do is plug Pest Reject into an electrical outlet in your home and it'll repel parasites within an action radius of 1000sqft

Electric Insect & Pest Reject is Safer, Cleaner and Healthier.


Electric Insect & Pest Reject is a product for home use that works 24-hours a day, 365-days a year with NO hazardous chemicals that are toxic or poisonous or that give off noxious odours.

SAFE for children and pets

Electric Insect & Pest Reject is completely inoffensive for children and pets, and also it does not interfere with any of your household electronics appliances.

Pregnant women

Electric Insect & Pest Reject is a safe for unborn babies, pregnant and nursing women.

Elderly people

Electric Insect & Pest Reject is a truly safe for old-age and disabled people.


Exposure to any pesticides used in regular pest control may result in severe Health and Environment Effects.

  • Pesticides, like surface sprays and termite treatments, linger in the environment for days, weeks or even longer after application.
  • Cause Irritation to eye, nose and throat
  • Health Symptoms may include - headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, blurred vision, excessive eye watering, sweating and excess saliva.
  • Chronic exposure to some pesticides can result in damage to the liver, kidneys, endocrine and nervous systems.
  • Contaminate air, soil or dust that floats in the environment for days
  • Pesticides can enter your body through food or drink, skin contact, pesticide-soaked clothing, inhale pesticide vapours, sprays or dust
  • A bird or pet may be poisoned if it eats a spider / rat killed by insecticide.
  • Risk factors for pesticide poisoning for unborn babies and young children, pregnant and nursing women, elderly people.

Product Description

Electronic repellent device is a new type of high-tech electronic products, it uses high-frequency ultrasonic sweep circuit, resulting in the 22 ~ 65KHZ Ultrasonic Sweep, scientific research found that the mosquito, cockroach, rats and other pests in the scope of sound waves of this frequency, their physiological functions and endocrine system will be disordered in order to drive off them, the effects of ultrasound on human and other animals are harmless, because people can not hear the sound waves more than 20KHZ.

Because of its safety, non-toxic, tasteless and highly efficient so widely used.

This product is widely used in family, warehouse, shops, hotels, hospitals, offices, rooms, gardens, hotels, grain depot, etc.

The effective range of products: 50-80 square meters, the best results is 60 square meters, and each room to install one.

Disclaimer:: Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.

Product Specifications

Rated power: 5 (W)
Power supply voltage: AC90~220 (V)
Power frequency: (Hz)
Dimensions: 90*56*50 (mm)
Power source: AC 90V-220V 50-60Hz
Protectipon: 80-120sqm
Frequency: 22-65KHz of repelling ultrasonic

Happiness is guaranteed with Pest Control Device.


Support Center- 9811690627(10:00 AM to 6:00PM)


For Any Question Email Us:
Call Us- 9811690627
© 2019 All rights reserved

Buy Now